25th ESP Conference 2011
The 25th Anniversary ESP Conference
Wednesday March 9th – Sunday March 13th, 2011.
The conference is regarded as a Comenius in-service training for teachers, Head teachers, teacher trainers, and educational researchers. The programme comprises keynote speeches, a variety of workshops on ICT-innovation within education, school visits, social events etc.
ESP Contact Seminar – Wednesday March 9th
The conference is preceded by a one day workshop, specifically designed for beginners in the field of International Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL-projects).
Arrival for this event on March 8th. (See Programme)
Link to conference site in Denmark
- Keynote speech Niels Erik Hulgård Larsen, UCC
- Opening speech Henk Sligte, ESP-Board, Kohnstamm Instituut UvA
- A framework for ICT in Pedagogical Settings, Bjørn Ilsø, UCC
- EUMIND meets India, Ilpo Halonen, Euneos
- PowerPoint by Maria Picone
- List of project proposals
The 25th anniversary conference of ESP took place in the Konventum in Helsingør. Look at some pictures of this venue.
A 25th year Anniversary book composed by our honorary members Kirsten Anttila and Mogens Eriksen was also issued in 2011. This book exists in a pdf version and an epub version (for e-readers).