Become a member
ESP consists of a network of hundreds of enthusiastic teachers, teacher trainers and educational researchers who want to share their expertise and work on new innovative ways of education.
If you support the ideas of ESP and want to be more closely connected with the work within one of the oldest computer supported collaborative learning networks, you can apply for an ESP membership.
As an ESP member you can discuss the goals of ESP and can join special interest groups within ESP.
- to be well informed about the topics the association aims to cover through the ESP-website with individual logins
- online forum for FAQ’s and advice
- ESP online book about the history of the first 25 years of ESP and successful projects
- three newsletters a year
- access to database of members and projects
- to participate or present experience at ESP events
- the right to decide on topics in the annual general assembly
- become a national coordinator for your country
ESP members pay an annual membership fee of € 30,- with a three months free trial. You can register as a member or change your membership registration at http://www.regonline.co.uk/ESPmembership