New Global challenges in Education
Time: From the 12th to 15th of October 2017
Dear ESP Colleagues
It is a pleasure for the ESP-Board to announce our upcoming 2nd seminar that will take place in Munich, Germany from the 12th to 15th of October 2017.
The seminar will focus on Challenges in Education and has the title:
‘New Global Challenges in education’
At the seminar we will visit schools where you might be able to make contact with teachers and students. We have keynote speakers talking about challenges and their effects on education, we have different workshops on ICT-tools, e-Twinning, Erasmus+, Unesco, Head teacher’s etc. See also our flier.
As an association we are eligible to ask for funding through the ERASMUS+ programme.
The deadline for Erasmus+ KA-1 funding is February 2nd 2017 (12:00 CET).
We can advice you to do the following:
- Read about the content of our seminar in The preliminary Programme
- Inform your school management and tell them about this possibility
- Fill in the application form and let the management sign
- Send the application in before the deadline of February 2nd 2017 (12:00 CET)
- Registration for the seminar will be open in the first week of Januari 2017
Please be aware that you cannot apply individually as a teacher. It must be your school management that apply/sign the application. It doesn’t mean that you cannot write the application. This is new step as the European Commission wants the school managements to be involved in the international work at your school.
We hope to see you in Munich,